Interview: Banham

By Chris H.

On November 2, 2016, I interviewed Justin Eben Banham, teacher at Marie L. Greenwood Academy. This interview took place at Greenwood in Ms. Jones’ classroom. I interviewed him because I wanted to get to know him more than I did. I interviewed him by asking serious questions, but at the same time funny questions to lighten up the mood.

“My dream car is a Tesla Model S,” said Justin Eben Banham, teacher at Greenwood Academy.

“Tuck Everlasting is my favorite book hands down,” said Banham, Teacher at Greenwood Academy.

Justin Banham’s favorite color is green.

“I was born and raised in the State of Colorado,” said Banham, teacher at Greenwood Academy.

One of his favorite memories is as a kid he cooked dinner with his mom and dad. He also loves to read.

“I love to read because you can travel other worlds and universes without having to move from your chair,” said Banham, teacher at Greenwood Academy.

His biggest inspiration in life was his father because he became a very successful person despite all the challenges he faced. Finally, he also has a learning disability and he has to focus really hard when he writes. If he doesn’t, he spells a lot of words wrong and he won’t notice it.

greenwoodjournalism