Interview story

By Devany M.

On November 2, Henry Edelstein, the 7th grade math teacher at Greenwood Academy, was interviewed in Ms. Jones’ class. He was asked about his past and what he plans to do in the future. We were ready to learn more about him. The students already had their questions ready for him, so we got straight to asking and Edelstein answered in detail.

Henry Edelstein was asked how he found Greenwood and what he thinks about it. He had said that a friend in a teaching program told him about the school and he was told that Greenwood is a really good school.

“It feels like a really close community… I like being able to learn more about my students, they impress me,” said Henry Edelstein.

He had stated that it is now his second year teaching but it’s actually his first year having a room to himself. Henry Edelstein is the math teacher and he seem to really be enjoying his first year here.

Edelstein also told the students about things that started to build up who he is now.

He stated, “I like to take time to think about my day, see what I could do better the next day.”

He is also the coach for the flag football team and he had said that he loves to see the team grow mentally and physically with him. Edelstein is a fan of baseball as well and being a fan of the Red Sox, remembering when he was 13 years old and went to one of their games with his dad.

greenwoodjournalism